Wednesday, May 06, 2009

To go to school or not....

I may as well write a little note as I have no idea what I'm doing this morning. Normally I'd have the boys at the table by now and well into math or something like that. But there's a part that needs replacing on the seeder and I'm waiting for a phone call to see if I need to run into town this morning for it if it's in stock.

Yesterday, I realized that I missed 31 messages on Facebook on all these months I haven't been keeping track. I realized that the reason I didn't know about them was that my account is still on my old email address and I didn't receive any notification for any of them!!

Truthfully, it was a good break - as we all know, the computer can certainly eat up a good chunk of our time and I want to be careful of that. But I also enjoy the interraction and will look forward to catching up!

1 comment:

Carol said...

What! Two posts in two days!

Answer to your post title: "not"

I am glad you had a break from the computer. I have done that too, but usually only for a couple weeks or couple months. You are wise to be careful of your time. I am not always so good at that.