Monday, May 25, 2009

Wonky day!

Today was wonky! I couldn't get into the homeschooling mode because I started a good book when I woke up and didn't feel like putting it down. So I decided that I'd better get the blood flowing and decided to get the boys to help me put in all my bedding plants. So we spent a few hours doing that. After we worked so hard, it was time for dinner, right? But Ladger didn't make it home from town until close to 2 pm. It's amazing how that throws things out of wack.

And then it hailed. The boys and I looked out the window at all our newly planted plants. I think I held my breath until it cleared up and...we were really lucky this time - nothing damaged too badly. The boys collected a potful and put it in the fridge - P5 was genuinely surprised that it all melted to water in there :-). And it reminded the boys that a snowcone would make a nice treat. And now, R8 wants me to play Age of Empires - he likes to watch - twist my rubber arm :-)

No comments: