Monday, July 10, 2006

Camp


We're back from a great weekend of camp! It's always a treat to spend some time at Westbank Bible Camp every year. Here's a picture of our group taking a bit of a hike to find some crystal rocks they call rosetta stones. We had gorgeous weather all weekend and silly me...I didn't wear sunscreen often enough and burnt my shoulders. But we had a great time with an afternoon devoted to a pedicure and pool time for the ladies, paintball for the men (and ladies if they wished), horseback riding, swimming, late night water volleyball and hot tub, zip line, a banquet and campfires. The staff were awesome and the boys had a great time too. I can't wait for next year :-)

2 comments:

Islandsparrow said...

Your camp sounds like a lot of fun!! Did you try the zip line? The hot tub and pedicure is more my style :)

Andrea said...

Hi islandsparrow - I did go on the zipline twice...the second time with Paxton who was not sure at all about it until we got to the end and then it was, "That was fun!!"