Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Tomorrow is our 10 year anniversary. And we're doing one of my favorite things in summer - heading off to family camp for the weekend. The boys got new sleeping bags yesterday and last night they wanted to try them out so they slept on the floor in their room. So cute this morning when I took a peek.

So we're all ready to go with new haircuts all around. Yesterday I took Rory in to town for his first professional cut. He enjoyed it so much due to the very nice gal doing his hair. (I'll try to upload a picture later). It was so cute when they put some purple gel in it. And I got mine done. This morning Ladger and Paxton got my best efforts.

Ladger and Rory are off to town this morning in the combine - it's being taken to town to get some warranty work done on it and I have to go in half an hour to pick him up - so no school this morning and I actually have a few minutes here to write while I'm looking up some recipes for fresh strawberries. I'm bringing dessert over to Ladger's parents' place for dinner.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Have a super anniversary! Congratulations!

Joe said...

Happy Anv. girl! Enjoy your camp out!

Pilot Mom said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! Have a grand time!