Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Christmas is coming....

I can't believe how quickly Christmas is coming. Rory's in his first "musical drama" and has one line as well as all the songs and actions to go along with them. Rory's big line is "I just saw them". And both he and Paxton have other parts in another program.

And I've been getting some of my shopping done on eBay this year. I just finished Rory's shopping today - all online.

And I'm starting to write some arrangements for familiar Christmas carols as our team is scheduled for the Christmas week and one week prior. I'm hoping to have lots of instruments involved like saxopone, trumpet, flute, violin, etc. So that'll keep me busy for awhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I checked your blog this morning! It's good to hear from you - although now it sounds like you're going to be quite busy again!
I'm always impressed by people who can arrange music - my Papa does that - he arranged a four-piece quartet for my brother's wedding with music from "The Last of the Mohicans". Gorgeous.
I, too, do a lot of my Christmas shopping online - we live out in the boonies, so it's a necessity - but I do love avoiding the mad rush for the most part. One day of it wouldn't hurt, though.
Well, in all your business, I hope you're having fun, too! With two little boys, I'm sure you will!

Carol said...

Nice to hear from you.