Thursday, May 31, 2007

Back at it....

I took a little break from blogging because I just didn't have the time during all that was going on in May to even think about it. I'm still evaluating whether I will continue but for now, I'll probably give it another go. I'm also on another internet craze - facebook. I've already reconnected with some people that I've haven't been in touch with for years. It's really neat that way. It certainly makes the world seem a little smaller.

Seeding update: Today is the last day of May and we are not done. That's not so good. We've had a lot of delay due to rain and there's an upside to that. No farmer wants to complain too much about getting some nice moisture. L headed out today and should all go well, we should be able to finish in 2-3 days.

Worship team update: We are getting a major upgrade for our sound system at church and our team will be the first to try it out!! Woohoo!

Kids update: R6 is having a track and field day Tuesday (been cancelled twice due to weather). I think he likes it because lately all he wants to do is 'race' P3. The track and field day is different than what I remember as a kid. It sounds more like a community event with everyone (parents) encouraged to come. P3's birthday is next week and I finished shopping for him this morning. He's turning four already. My baby is not such a baby anymore.

So that's it for now - the yard is calling. I bought three new shrubs and I'm anxious to get them into the ground before it decides to rain once again.

2 comments:

Carol said...

FOUR!!! *gasp*

And poor younger brother having to race Rory. :-)

Andrea said...

Yep, four already! I can well believe that these years are going to be gone way too fast. And the races are pretty funny. Paxton is so determined...he steps in front of Rory to get a head start.