Monday, June 11, 2007

It's all adding up...

My desk is cleaned off and I'm lovin' it. This year, L's mom has agreed to look after the boys one afternoon a month so I can do the farm books. So I had a very quiet, peaceful afternoon doing one of my favorite things. If I ever decide to stop teaching music lessons, I'd look for a job in bookkeeping - I love data entry and crunching numbers! I know some gals get a little happy when they're shopping and find a great sale. I get that happy when my books are balanced...like I've really accomplished something great!

What gives you that little happy feeling?

3 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

Knowing that God is "singing over me". It gives me warm fuzzies! :)

Andrea said...

That's a beautiful word picture of God's love and personal interest in each one of us. Thanks for sharing it Pilot Mom.

G~ said...

hello andrea! long time, i know. *blush* seems i don't make as many visits as i should anymore.. *sigh*

love the new (to me!) picture on your blog, altho i loved the portrait of you, too! (it just wasn't so colorful!)

i like doing someone else's books, but not my own! *yikes*
probably cuz mine seem to never balance & b/c there's never enough $ to go around, etc., etc., blah.

what gives me a happy feeling? these days? hmmm..whenever i accomplish some task (easy to please, am i not?!) or when i have a really enjoyable talk with my sons.

:)