Monday, August 20, 2007

Since my last post, I:

- read the 5th and 6th book in the Harry Potter series to fully enjoy the 7th - which I did
- enjoyed visiting friends home from Australia and knit like crazy to finish a baby afghan before they left (only I didn't quite finish and besides they had plenty to pack - I'll send it soon)
- took the boys to DVBS in the mornings and 5 Day Club in the afternoon last week
- put together the worship team for last Sunday
- ordered a keyboard and expect it in a day or two - a pretty big deal for me - I've been anticipating this for a good couple of years
- got behind with housework and yardwork
- started the new school year today

So it may seem like I've dropped off the face of the earth but truly I haven't!!! I've just been enjoying my days. And I particularly enjoyed today - getting back to a school routine!

2 comments:

Carol said...

"ordered a keyboard"
Woohoo! Good for you!

I thought going to ONE club a day was tiring!!

N started some school yesterday, and I am still getting the plan together for the others.

Approximately when does harvest begin for you? Will R still be able to go to some away-from-home classes this year?

Andrea said...

Yep, a professional keyboard at last (doesn't have speakers - designed for stage use) - should be here tomorrow - woohoo!

R doesn't have away-from-home classes so we'll just put him in swimming, AWANA and skating. He may be able to continue with some speech therapy but we have yet to hear how that may work. This is the first year to work with P on a regular basis - he's already proving to be a much different student - he likes it when I leave him alone to do his work *grin*

Normally harvest begins between now and the end of August but we actually started Aug 1 this year. Our July was so hot and dry that the crops didn't yield their potential and ripened much too soon. But we still have a way to go before we're done for the year.