Monday, February 13, 2006

Back after a great weekend!

I had a great couple of days in Saskatoon at the SHBE homeschooling conference. The speakers were Steve and Terri Maxwell who were there with seven of their eight children. I particularly enjoyed hearing Teri's experiences with homeschooling and home management and bought her book "Managers of Their Homes". I plan on incorporating the things I've learned from Flylady into a schedule that encompasses both housekeeping and homeschooling. I'm quickly becoming sold on schedules. I'm a master of good intentions and poor at following through. Schedules are a must for me although I've learned through Flylady to take baby steps for success with it. So this morning I started with some new aspects to my schedule that I've been working on yesterday.

Other than that I've got a busy week with a worship team being scheduled for this Sunday and I'm way behind (usually I have all the music picked out by now and starting the work to do arrangements etc).

But it feels good to be home and back into the swing of things. So as you can imagine, I've got plenty to catch up on and I'd better get off the computer and get at them.