Sunday, February 25, 2007

Boys, blood and hammers....

It's time for the boys to hit the sack but it's the spring break this week and I've been wanting to get caught up with reading some of my favorite blogs. And to update my own.

Ladger, Rory and I played "Settlers of Catan" this evening and Rory won for the first time....with lots of help from me, admittedly. By the way, he did realize that boredom is not so much fun the other day. Neither is getting your tongue stuck on metal in cold weather. I don't know why he licked a hammer outside today...but he did and panicked and pulled it off. Ladger saw him first with blood on his face, holding the hammer and thinking something terrible happened. I'm just glad he saw it and not me. I just got to baby him a little after he'd already been cleaned up a bit.

But now it really is time to get those boys off to bed.

2 comments:

G~ said...

i'm sure rory had a perfectly good reason for licking the hammer...

;)

Andrea said...

Oh I'm sure he did *grin*