Monday, January 24, 2005

Inconsistencies and Biology 101

Think Pink is a new read for me and I'm really enjoying it. This post titled "The Meaning of Life" was an excellent portrayal of society's inconsistency!
________________________________________________________________

I was telling Rory that he can talk to Jesus anytime. He said, "but I can't see Him". I told him that it's because He's everywhere and in our hearts. Rory says, "I hope He doesn't get hurt in the blood and in the kidneys and in the pee." (We've been talking about how the kidneys clean the blood and the clean blood goes back to the heart and the leftover waste gets peed out)
_________________________________________________________________

Well I gotta go as I have lots to do in the next few days as I get ready for our trip out east.

No comments: