Friday, January 28, 2005

Panic attack and hot water!

Pilot A few months ago, we booked a flight to Boston and at the time I remember checking to see that we all had our birth certificates, etc in order. All was well....until Wednesday night when Paxton was dumping out my wallet and I realized my birth certificate wasn't among the cards. And then yesterday I had to work so I couldn't go on a serious hunt until 5 pm and I didn't stop 'til I found it at 8:30 pm..............in my sewing basket!! Huh?!!

So now my stress can go down to the normal high stress about getting everything ready for our tripNervous

This morning is busy as I want to get the house in order (after I ripped it all apart yesterday). Ladger needed me in the office at one end of the house and then I heard glass breaking. I rescued Paxton from the broken glass he was standing in (no injuries) ; cleaned it up; went back to help Ladger; heard a cry from the other end of the house. It was Paxton again - somehow he'd climbed into the tub and turned on the hot water. Do ya think he might want some attention? Needless to say I might not 'accomplish' a whole lot this morning!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »