Friday, March 12, 2004

Just got home from teaching guitar and voice at the elementary school. It's been quite a few weeks since I've had some of these students due to days off, sick days, school ski trip, etc. So today felt good to be back at it. Paxton is still sleeping over at Grandma's house and Rory came home with me and is napping now too. But before we came home, he HAD to see the seed cleaner at work. He gets so excited by this kinda stuff. Ladger is busy cleaning wheat so it'll be ready to seed in a few weeks. He has peas and lentils to do yet.


Ladger and I have been going to a few meetings and sessions on business management and farm relief programs.
I love that kind of stuff. Our income tax is completed for the farm and now it's time for me to get busy with our personal books - a bigger job for me because I'm not on top of it all year like the farm books.
Someday...

No comments: