Saturday, March 20, 2004

Ladger is in the shop working on getting the sprayer ready to go - he's adding a second boom so he can spot spray for wild oats - much better than spraying the entire field with chemical unnecessarily. The weather is dreary and blah and I didn't sleep well but I feel good anyway.
I got up and vacuumed and carpet cleaned first thing (before I ate breakfast). Now I'm finishing up some laundry. Then I have to clean up the kitchen and get dinner and then I'm hoping to drop off in a dead sleep if both boys can settle down for a nap at the same time *fingers crossed* And then at 4 pm, a teacher from Calgary is coming to bring us materials for the preschool education program we're joining. I can't wait to get into it.

And yesterday, I finally figured out how my music software works with my new soundcard and I tried converting my midi files to wave successfully. Now I'm all set to produce my own CD's. - Wow! Tons to learn about the whole process though.

No comments: