Saturday, March 06, 2004

The other day I ordered a new sound card and software for producing music on CD. I have the software and keyboards for creating music but not the technology to make a decent recording. So I will be watching the mail closely 'cause I can't wait to try out my new gear.

Rory and Paxton are definitely back to 'normal'. Rory made some jello earlier and every few minutes is asking if it is ready. And he is constantly asking for bacon bits. It's his favorite snack these days! Meanwhile Paxton is quiet but into making messes all the time. I vacuumed this morning and didn't put it all away - good thing because I had to do some of the living room all over again. It's a wonder I get anything accomplished (including taking a few minutes to write this little blurb)

No comments: