Saturday, March 27, 2004

Last night I went to Wymark to our Splurge Club and last night was my turn to 'win' the $300. And I get to host the next meeting - April 22. We started out talking quite a bit about the Mel Gibson movie re: the Passion of Christ. Only one of our group had gone to see it yet and she said she cried for a good hour afterwards. Many of us want to see it because we want to be deeply moved by what Jesus has done for us. But it's definitely not a movie one goes to see lightly.
Anyway, we enjoyed a really nice evening together!

Last night Rory told Ladger he wanted to do 'school' so Ladger hauled out the materials and worked through some of it with him - would have enjoyed seeing that I had a great time at school yesterday myself - I really do like giving music lessons - I work with an awesome bunch of kids! But today my house is showing signs of serious neglect so y'all know what I'll be doing today! I can dream can't I?

No comments: