Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I don't normally do much for Christmas baking but one of my voice students gave me a beautiful jar with cookie ingredients and instructions. I let Rory and Paxton help me. Paxton broke an egg on the table and the shell and yolk fell onto the....well it was headed for the floor but landed on his highchair tray which I was thankful was there. Rory calls himself the "dumper man" because he got to dump the scoops of cookie dough on the coookie sheet. I can't wait to try one - they have oatmeal, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips in them.

Ladger is away with his dad to check out a combine in North Dakota - won't be back until late tomorrow. Rory got up looking everywhere for Ladger and when he realized he was gone he sat down on the floor in the kitchen. I sat down with him as he told me he was so sad. How precious to be loved so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Breasts big pics Gay belly bulging pants