Sunday, December 26, 2004

This morning I got up and got ready for church and actually made a potato scallop to go with some left over turkey!!! If you know me than you would be impressed as I almost never have dinner in the oven before I head to church. But with my new food processor, those potatoes were in thin slices before I could turn around. I love it, I love it, I love it!!! I wasn't sure about a food processor for years but since I've been making an effort to cook with more veggies, I can see that it will be a real time saver for me. Ladger's a smart guy - getting me the best in kitchen appliances can only mean better meals - so we're all going to benefit from that one - LOL

This morning was church and as there was no Sunday School, there were also not too many families with young children. Ladger and I braved it and fared not too badly. We held off going to the nursery for as long as possible and then finally Ladger went with Paxton and I was left with keeping Rory quiet and settled. I went out with him a couple of times for a 'serious talk' and then back in I went and couldn't help noticing grins from those who had 'been there; done that' somewhere along the way :-)

We had a great Christmas - the boys gave us no trouble at all even though we were at Grandma and Grandpa's just about all day. I've gotta go because those scalloped potatoes are ready and I'm starving! Hope you all had a blessed Christmas!