Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I haven't been on the computer much the last few days. OuchRight now it feels painful to type because I've been sanding wood for hours (and staining,etc).
It's Rory's bed that I started in spring. I got so far and then had to leave off until Ladger could give me a hand with cutting the lumber into the right lengths. I tried two different saws but when they didn't work for me, I didn't want to use our circular saw (because it's not a very good one and I'm not comfortable with it). So Ladger was unable to help me out until recently and now I've got lots to do. I finally finished sanding and now all I have left is more staining and varnishing. And then it's on to my next project. The bathroom. I've already picked a new paint color and I can't wait to get started. Paint And BrushI'll have to take a before and after picture to share with you.





No comments: