Monday, December 19, 2005

A Christmas Quiz

I've been tagged by Carol!

1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider? At the moment, apple cider.

2. Turkey or Ham? I just finished making a ham but I gotta have turkey for Christmas

3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree? Our tree is fake but gorgeous.

4. Decorations on the outside of your house? One tree outside with blue and golden lights. Icicle lights along the roofline. A plastic lit-up Santa Clause and candles in the windows.

5. Snowball fights or sleddin'? Neither unless the weather (and the snow) gets a LOT nicer!!

7. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping? I do when the boys are with Grandma.

8. Favorite Christmas song? The First Noel (Can I just name one?)

10. How do you feel about Christmas movies? I don't watch too many of them.

11. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? Anytime before November

12. Stockings before or after presents? We don't do stockings.

13. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them? We seldom get carolers - we love it when they do come.

14. Go to someone else's house or they come to you? We don't do a lot of visiting either way but we spend most of Christmas day at my inlaws.

15. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when? Christmas morning.

16. What do you do after presents and dinner? We'll often play a game and then enjoy a faspa - a light lunch before we head home for the evening.

17. What is your favorite holiday smell? Candles (I usually don't burn them)

18. Ice skating or walking around the mall? I'd have to vote for skating as usually I really dislike walking around the mall.

19. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day? We always wait until Christmas morning. Maybe we'll rethink that if we decide to go the Sunday morning service.

20. Favorite Christmas memory? Caroling at homes up the Sou'west. The noise and exuberance of the five of us getting into our stockings at the same time.

21. Favorite Part about winter? Hoarfrost - beautiful!

22. Ever been kissed under mistletoe? No, I'd better go get some - I need some kisses *grin*

23. Tag. I'd like to tag Geannie, LJ, Sparrow, Kim and Saija. Bloglines is down so I'll link these names later.