Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Well I've been a busy little creature lately. I can't wait for Christmas so I can slow down a little. I now have music students every day of the week except Sunday. It really isn't that much more time but it's amazing how busy that little bit on otherwise 'free' days can make one feel. But I'm not complaining - I really work with a fantastic group of young people. And I never have to worry about the common homeschooling myth of socialization.

But the countdown is on and this is the last week of lessons. And then I'll have a whole three weeks before lessons start up again. Right now I'm busy getting caught up with my bookeeping because that's the last thing I want to have on my plate for the holidays.

And....I can't wait to get caught up here. It seems like a long time since I've been able to check my favorite blogs every day.