Saturday, February 28, 2004

Well, I haven't been here for a few days 'cause both my boys were sick and I wasn't feeling too much better. Sleepless nights and loooonnggg days. Last night was much better and everyone seems to be over the worst of it.

Yesterday, I missed school so my guitar and voice students are getting an extra long break. (they had the week before off as well) And next week is oratory and two of my voice students are singing a number in between sets of speeches (while judges are deliberating). So I'm busy making accompaniment (sp?) tapes so I don't have to go. I just love my music program that allows me to write in the music and control my keyboard to play it (and record it from the keyboard). I'm almost finished the first one with piano, strings, bass guitar, and drum tracks. Today I have lots to do because I want to finish the second song too.

No comments: