Friday, February 20, 2004

Yesterday I went to town with the boys. Ladger's mom was quite insistent that I leave at least one of them with her. I realize that a lot of moms would love to have someone always available to look after their kids when grocery shopping but I really feel the need to know that I can manage just fine on my own. And... I really enjoyed it. (I very seldom go to town without either Ladger or his mom.) The boys had a great time in one of those shopping carts with a car in front for them to 'drive'. I went down empty aisles where I didn't need anything just to give them a good ride. And did they ever giggle.

Lately a lot of people have been raving about "Finding Nemo" telling me that adults enjoy it as much as kids. So I bought a copy yesterday and last evening we watched it. Not really Ladger's or my thing - but cute in parts. Rory is watching it again now.

And since I have no space for a treadmill - I bought something new for my efforts at working out - more space efficient and cheap:
A skipping rope. Now I have to clear some floor space :-)

No comments: