Sunday, February 22, 2004

Yesterday, a special friend came over for a few hours. She's home from Bible College for a week. We've built a relationship over the last years through voice lessons, a worship team and last year I hired her a few times to help me out with lots of household things like cleaning out and organizing closets, etc. So we got caught up and she was telling me about one of her school professors that she really enjoys. I know this guy because he goes to my church. I figured he was older than me but today, I actually talked to him and found out that he is 4 years younger than I. Now I feel OLD! He has buddies that were in high school at Briercrest while I was in college. Anyway, it's for sure that I don't feel my age - I feel like I'm still in my early twenties. So today I've been reflecting on my life and where I'm at compared to where I thought I would be at this time ... and where I want to go yet.

By the way, the answer to my riddle a few days ago is

No comments: