Monday, September 19, 2005

Back up and running....



I haven't been writing lately...mostly because of two new toys that I got last week. The first is a digital video camcorder and the second is a new computer. I knew that we'd need to upgrade the computer if we were working with video files and so I've been doing some research for awhile and I just picked one up Saturday. So I've been really busy making the switch and I still feel like I have a long way to go but it is fun work!

Plus tomorrow, MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) starts and I'm the speaker. So that's been heavy on my mind these past days. If you see me talking to myself...well that's just how I think things through. LOL

But here are a couple of shots that I've been able to get with my new camcorder. It'll be fun to get those impromptu shots - funny facial expressions. And I love the one with Paxton in the grain truck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! crossdresser in bondage