Thursday, September 22, 2005


This morning I thought I would have to go to town to pick up some parts for our combine header (the new one which broke down yesterday... again...grrrr). For those of you not familiar with this machinery....It's the wide part that you see on the front of the combine. So I got the boys all ready to go and then Ladger phoned and said I didn't have to bother as some parts wouldn't be here until tomorrow. Since we had nowhere to go I left the boys with Grandma and went to the Wymark school to try and fix up the music schedule. And then it was back home to get a phone call that I would be having an extra guy for dinner (and not someone I know either). And that's when I knew....I'm starting to 'fly'. I didn't have to look around my house and panic even though I hadn't even figured out what I was making for dinner. The house was already quite tidy and so I could just focus on cooking something. No problem!!!

It's been taking awhile to transfer all my old programs and files over to our new computer. I'm sure there's an easier way but I just copied files and re-installed most of my programs. It took a bit of doing but it's almost finished and more importantly....my accounting software is finally ready to go. So that's what I'm working on today.

No comments: