Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Hello 2006! Today was a little busy as our worship team was on and it was not practical to have a practice last night due to the New Year's Eve celebrations. So Ladger had the boys to entertain for an hour and a half before church and then as there was no Sunday School, he stayed with Paxton in the nursery which meant Rory was on his own in the service when I was playing (which was a fair chunk of the time). He was behind me and perhaps that was for the best as I might have been very distracted otherwise. I did catch a glimpse of him dancing to the music that I'm sure amused some and distracted others. But we made it and had a nice quiet afternoon wth everyone catching up on a little sleep.

I trust that we're all optimistic about a good year ahead with God's blessings in our lives.

No comments: