Thursday, January 05, 2006

I've got "Total Truth" at last...

that's the name of one of two books that I've been planning on buying for some time now. It's written by Nancy Pearcey and I just loved her book "The Soul of Science" that I read years ago. So I can't wait to dive in.

The other book is "The Well-Trained Mind" by Bauer and Wise. I wasn't sure if I was ready to dive into classical homeschooling although there are some aspects that I love about it. I finally decided to make the plunge and invest in this book to give it some honest consideration as I do some research to get ready for Rory's grade 1. I want to have a good idea of what I want to do before I head to the Home Education conference in Saskatoon in a couple of months.

But for now, I'd better kick myself off the 'net and get some worship music picked out for this Sunday.

No comments: