Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Last week Paxton brought home a stomach flu. He had a mild case of it. And then it took Rory out. And then Ladger was down for the count. That was Friday night and I was supposed to be going to a practice late Saturday afternoon and playing a number Sunday morning. All day Saturday I felt queasy and finally phoned to say I might not make it. But an hour later I was still feeling OK so I decided to go for it. And I felt better than I had all day. And I felt great Sunday morning too. By Sunday night I was out of commission and all day yesterday I as dragging my butt and not really feeling well until the evening. So finally I think we're all on the mend. But all is not so bad. I didn't have to cancel out on the music and I got to read a novel yesterday without feeling one twinge of guilt. Today I'll have to go into overdrive to get the house cleaned up. But I'm so thankful to be finally feeling normal that I'm eager to get at it.

No comments: