Saturday, May 08, 2004

It has been quite awhile since I've posted. I have been busy trying to figure out how to set up a website so I could share some photos with you. My new site is

The link does not seem to be working so here it is, in case: http://www.t2.net/users/alynn
So I have lots to learn and not much time these days. We're just about done seeding our lentils and then there is only wheat (durum) left (less that a third of our crop this year). Ladger was up this morning at 5 am so he could spray before it got windy and then did it ever get windy. I took lunch out and by the time we got home, everyone was filthy. I could taste the grit of blowing dirt in my mouth - the wind would blow a cloud of dust over us every now and then. So I put both boys in the tub right away and then into bed for a nap. And now I'm catching up here until they wake up and then it'll be time to get the house in order.

No comments: