Saturday, May 15, 2004

Well it's raining cats and dogs right now! We've had a couple of days of snow and now this big rain. The moisture is awesome but it does bring seeding to a halt. The guys were out yesterday after a four day break and now they'll be having another break. Hopefully it clears enough to get our durum wheat in before the end of May - a good week will do it.

Saturday is my house cleaning day but since Ladger's home, we'll probably work on filling out some paperwork for the farm. I need an office day too to get caught up. So maybe Ladger'll look after the boys for awhile so I can get some of that done too. I'll be happy if I can get the clutter cleaned up in the main rooms today. I have a new film to develop so that'll be fun to get some new pictures up for y'all soon.

The other thing that's keeping me busy is we have our recital coming up on June 4 and now all my students are working hard to get ready for it. And I have to work hard to come up with some arrangements that will make it special for each of them. For some of them I'm going to do an arrangement that they will play along with - so I have lots of music to enter into the computer for those ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »