Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Yesterday I mowed my lawn for the first time this spring. I waited until both boys were asleep and then went as fast as I could to try and get as much done as possible. Rory woke up, put on his boots and came running out the door to get a ride with me. So I got his ear muffs on and away we went until Paxton woke up and then I got him all dressed up for outside and by the time I was ready to start again - it started to rain and so now I have a lawn that is nicely mowed on the outside but there's a center section that ruins the look of the whole thing. This afternoon I have to go to town so maybe I can go outside now for a bit and try to get it done before the cut grass gets longer.
I'm so glad my garden is finished - with all that rain and now as it starts to warm up - everything should have a great start!
Hopefully Ladger can get started seeding again tomorrow although they're calling for more rain on Saturday.

No comments: