Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Today is going to be a 'house' day (at least this morning) because it's gray and cloudy outside and I wouldn't want to be outside. Besides my house needs some TLC right about now. I started a load of laundry and now it's time to tackle the kitchen and bathrooms. Paxton and Rory have some bug that causes them to throw up once in awhile. It's a pretty mild case though - both seem to be feeling fairly normal otherwise.
Paxton is sitting here with me. He likes shaking his head back and forth. When I do it, he laughs.
Yesterday, I bought three tomato plants, one basil, two cantaloupe, and two watermelon from the nursery and it came to $17.00. Wow, I've been used to starting my own seed - much cheaper for many more plants.
Ladger and I left the boys with his parents yesterday when we went to town. I took advantage of the 'freedom' to buy four summer tops - my summer wardrobe always seems to be lacking. Chinese RestaurantThen Ladger suggested we go for dinner - and I thought that was a great idea. We tried out the new chinese restaurant in town. They had a smorg and both of us were stuffed to the gills by the time we were done - Really good!!