Friday, May 05, 2006

Crazy days....

I took the day off from teaching at the school today because I was not feeling too good plus I'm overtired and overstressed. I thought a restful day would be beneficial. HA!!

Ladger promised to take Rory with him on the field but Rory went to Grandma's for a drink and Ladger left without him. That meant I had a very upset boy on my hands so I packed up the boys to drop Rory off for a couple of hours. Then I tried unsuccessfully to get Paxton down for a nap. And then I got a phone call that Rory was ready to come home so back out to the field and then I left Paxton with Ladger so he could have a turn and so I went back home to make supper and then out to the field again to pick Paxton up and drop off Ladger's supper.

It's now past 11:00 pm and I really should be sleeping as Ladger is likely to get up at 5:30 am or so. But I crave peace and quiet by the time evening comes and I find myself reluctant to go to bed as soon as I ought to keep up with these crazy early mornings.

And once again I'm reminded that peace does not come from a quiet household but from a quiet spirit that has spent time with the One who is the source of all true peace. May His grace and peace fill our hearts today.

No comments: