Wednesday, May 17, 2006

These days....
  • I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for our busy seeding days. The peas are done. The lentils will be done today and tomorrow we'll be starting to seed durum wheat. And here I've just gotten used to the routine - early mornings (5:30 am to 6:30 am), daily trips to the field, down time for the afternoon, gardening and yard work in the evening and finally I fall into bed....tired, tired, tired.
  • I'm taking great joy in every little bloom, every tree unfurling it's green leaves, every beautiful, earthy scent - the smell of freshly mowed grass, fresh rainfall, spring blossoms and the wild flowers that Ladger picked for me yesterday. They're bright yellow and have a beautiful smell and I have no idea what they are.
  • I'm managing to keep the homeschooling schedule fairly consistent despite the interruptions and inevitable switching gears that take place in such a busy season.
  • are a gift.

6 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Dropping by to say hi and to see how things are in your end of the world!

Becky said...

Hey Andrea! It's been so long since I commented on here...but I do still read! I was just reading some of my old posts and I realized in that interview you did for me that I told you it was my dream to backpack across Europe some day...guess what?!?! I'm going in September!!! I'm SO excited...thank you Jesus!

Andrea said...

Welcome Ziggy Girl - I'm so sorry for the stress you must be feeling with the weather problems. We are worried about getting too dry here while so many areas would only wish for a little dry weather. Thanks for stopping by to say hi and best of luck to you as well.

Hi Mrs. Darling - thanks for dropping by. I feel like I've dropped out of blogger world for the most part and it always blesses me when friends stop by to say 'hi' anyways. Blessings!

OOh Becky - that sounds fabulous! Isn't it amazing how so often God does bless us with the desires of our hearts. I hope you keep up with your blog and put lots of pictures up :-)

Becky said...

I most certainly will! The only thing is, I don't really know how to put pictures up...I did it once, but now I don't remember how at all...:S God definitely is amazing though! He's been teaching me SO much lately and I'm SO excited to see what's next!!!

Andrea said...

Thanks Deb! I love it even though it's a ton of work :-)

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info reations to adipex family bonds machine slot texas Bingo halls in chesapeake 7 bmw face lift series teeth whitening $139 zoom one hour Lipid lowing medications Quite lesbo phentermine discount my online drugstore Waterbed repair jean coutu drugstore Electric wheelchairs vs manual wheelchairs Tadalafil prescribed online