Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I've been wanting to fill this little corner beside the dining room table for a long time but I'm realizing that I'm a little fussy as it's taken me a lonnngg time to finally find the perfect buffet. I wanted glass doors and drawers (so I could hide our homeschool materials) and I wanted it to be wide enough to use the space up efficiently. When I saw this one with the shelf above the buffet table...I fell in love. I just got it yesterday and spent the evening putting it together (by myself) and I'm thrilled with it! I may find myself enjoying this organization/housekeeping thing yet. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lana said...

oh, this is beautiful!

Islandsparrow said...

Very very nice!!

Saija said...

lovely old-fashioned comfy piece of furniture! :o)

Anonymous said...

Beauty! Is it an antique?

Andrea said...

Thanks! Nope this is not an antique. It's IKEA and I'm surprised because most of their line strikes me as being more modern and trendy looking. Anyway, I'm lovin', lovin', lovin' it! How wonderful to hide my homeschool materials plus showcase some of my favorite things at the same time.

G~ said...

Hey you!! I LOST YOUR LINK!!!! WAH!

I'd love to have this buffet!! (well, actually, I'd love to have a place to put it! LOL!)

Love the wall color behind, too...greeniac that I am. :)

Good to find you again!!!!!!!

~hugs~

Andrea said...

Hi G~ - I missed ya girl - good to see you back :-)