Saturday, August 19, 2006

In the end I had to give in......I frequently mess up when entering those letters for verification on comments. The other day, I had to re-do them at least three times to finally post my comment. I held out for awhile on putting them on comments to this blog but I had to give in because the amount of junk coming in was getting ridiculous.....and it does help. I hope you have an easier time of it than me - maybe I'm going blind...maybe I'm in too big of a hurry to decipher the letters properly but I do love the comments that come in....so thanks!

3 comments:

Carol said...

For every comment you see my write to you, another two or three were deleted because of this same problem. I don't think it is an issue of typing accurately, but making sure I am logged in and even then, it is finicky. Just letting you know I visit and think about you more than you know. :-)

Andrea said...

Hi Carol, I'm missing your blog and I almost quit my own but I decided to dig in and keep it up for now. I just might have to email and phone you once in awhile...now isn't that an idea? *grin*

Carol said...

GREAT idea! Glad you had a nice road trip (unusual retreat). BTW, I love the picture at the top of your blog and the background. I really like the color of wheat (color of my cupboards and curtains, etc.) You should take more pictures of "stuff" - you seem to always give things a creative perspective.

We started school early to give us more holidays when we want them. (Only half days until September). Three days finished. Everybody happy. C5 never gets enough stories though!

We just had a good afternoon in town - lunch at Pizza Delight, shopping (got some great sales on clothes for N12. Is he ever growing!)

Miss you. (Now... to see if I can post this without giving up!)