Monday, August 28, 2006

Ready for school!

School is bringing some new things to this homeschooling family. I never had to worry about shoes for school before. He's been wearing sandals (or rubber boots) all summer and his spring runners are too small so we had to get two new pairs this fall. Rory is rather attached to them as you can see. His favorites are the ones on his hands...American chopper with blinking lights. He really wanted the blinking lights... I really didn't want Superman or Spiderman. So when we found these, we were both happy. *grin* Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

Oh my! Did this post ever take me back many years!!! My off the chart son would go thru shoes and pants so fast. I was always glad when summer arrived and shorts were the in thing, and shoes...well, sandals or bare feet!

Andrea said...

I hear ya *grin*

Anonymous said...

Did I miss a post on you deciding not to HS this year? Just curious -- I havent' been checking in as often as I'd like!

Andrea said...

Kindergarten is on Tuesdays and Thursdays and we decided that we'd send him as he was eager and we still homeschool him Mon, Wed, Fri and Saturday. It's been a nice change in the routine for him and so far it has been working very nicely.