Friday, September 08, 2006

So much to tell...


We sent Rory off on the school bus this morning. It felt a little funny. Even Ladger waited until the bus came to see him off (usually he's off to work by then). So I just had to go check my picture box to find this picture that I remembered from years ago. And sure enough it was there. Here I am running off the bus...oh so long ago. I remember Mom trying to take that picture and wishing I would slow down so she would have time to focus. But I was in such a hurry...so much to tell... Posted by Picasa I've just edited this post to add the picture
of Rory's first day at school. He doesn't look quite as excited as I did, does he now?

5 comments:

HeyJules said...

What a great pic!

Pilot Mom said...

Oh, weren't you the cutest peanut back then?!! I'll wager Rory will be full of things to share too! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pic'! Kids going back to school ALREADY!!! But it's still August! Our kids here don't go back until next Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! So how was Rory's first day?

Julia

Andrea said...

He had a great day by the sounds of it...but he must have been really tired because the evening was full of mishaps. And I'm tuckered out. I'm sure once the novelty wears off, things will settle out somewhat!