Saturday, October 23, 2004

On Tuesday, I went to MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) and we spent the morning talking about our different personalities after taking this test . I've taken it before and so it was no surprise that I'm a sanguine with a good dose of choleric in me too. The parts of the description that I like the best: enthusiastic and expressive; sincere at heart; turns disaster into humor. The not so great parts that go with it: messy, disorganized, naive, scares people away. In fact, the first time I met dh, I scared him away. It wasn't until we were able to have a good talk one evening that he realized there was more to me than the outgoing, crazy part that he had seen previously. He couldn't be more opposite in personality and we've become a great team! What's your personality?

No comments: