Monday, October 11, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving 2Our boys are just the best! Obviously I'm biased but that's OK because I'm sure you feel the same way about your kids too. Rory is starting to sound out some simple words and is getting so independent about reading 'by himself'. It really amazes me how quickly he catches on. He's out with the 'guys' as they continue on with harvest. Paxton is just plain funny - his expressions and ., bv6 0vvhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
1000000000000000000m,4
The above is his contribution to my blog.

Yesterday, we all went to church - first time Ladger's made it in a month or so because of harvest. He decided he really needed a day of rest and fellowship at church because it's been awhile and so we really enjoyed Thanksgiving even if we didn't eat turkey and went to a buffet instead. (Needed a little more notice to defrost the old bird). Turkey

Will write a little more later but I just have to brag a little - Anonymous Cog posted my journal entry named "Oh Canada" on his own blog and gave me a very kind intro. Thanks AC! He has some excellent writing of his own - go check him out at "The Poor You Will Always Have With You"

No comments: