Saturday, February 26, 2005

Like pulling teeth...

Last night I was to go out for a girls' evening out - our splurge club. But somehow my babysitter (dh) didn't arrive when he was supposed to. Truck Driver A trucker phoned about an hour before I was to leave and said he was coming to pick up some grain just at the time I was to be leaving. So I got myself ready and the boys and finally decided to drive the boys over in the half ton - leave them with Ladger and take the car to my friend's home. By the time I finally decided what to do and got everyone ready and actually got to leave - I was a good hour late. I wonder why it's like pulling teeth to go out once in awhile. Dentist This morning both boys were still in their clothes from the evening before...huh?!! Very Confused Where were the pajamas I'd laid out for the boys? Well, apparently they both fell asleep sitting with Ladger and he didn't want to wake them. I guess they had a very quiet evening!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »