Friday, February 18, 2005

A parade and a serious mess in the kitchen

I've finished the books for the farm for the year 2004. It gives me such a sense of satisfaction to have it all done and everything all filed away and all my files cleaned out and ready for the new years' entries. I'm feeling so happy about it that I may run into town to deliver it to our accountant....just because. The price tag of having my books done is a kitchen that now needs serious attention.

Today is the day Ladger is going to pick up our new combine. He says it's the first time that this farm has ever bought a new combine so it's a big deal for us! He's driving our old one into town after lunch and will drive the new one back. It's almost like a parade with Ladger's dad preceding the way with the half ton with a warning light flashing. Maybe I shouldn't go into town - it would be just my luck to get stuck behind them and end up joining the procession :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »