Monday, February 21, 2005

Which was the worst?


I had two dreams last night (very unusual for me). In the first, Ladger, I and the boys were still on vacation in the Maritimes and decided to go to PEI. We wanted to take the ferry and as we drove to the dock, Ladger wasn't paying attention and drove on to the ramp and as the ferry wasn't docked, right into the cold Atlantic with our rental car. I woke up feeling like my life was in slow motion and I was wondering how we were all going to survive.

I got up and moved to the couch as I couldn't get back to sleep easily after that. And then I dreamed that there was a vote in Parliament over the same-sex marriage bill. Only 5 MP's stood and voted for traditional marriage. I could see PM Paul Martin smiling and all the seats behind him exploding with cheering and applause. And all I could feel was a very sinking feeling.

Which dream was worse?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »