Saturday, October 08, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Have I ever mentioned that I love teaching music? I've got another great group of kids to work with this year and I thoroughly enjoyed getting back into it!! Rory went to spend one of the two days at one of his AWANA leader's home. So he gets to experience a whole new side to farming - livestock. When I picked him up, they were all out working with the sheep. And I guess he helped with watering the cows too.

And today is my 'catch-up' day. I let some things go in the house and it's time to whip it into shape.

This weekend is Thanksgiving here in Canada. We'd rather have it in November like the Americans do because our harvest is often not over in time to really enjoy the weekend properly. And that is the case once again. Ladger's hoping to get in a good day tomorrow and wrap things up next week if the weather holds. I guess we'll just have to have our own family thanksgiving when the crop is all in and we feel like celebrating. Not that we aren't thankful....no, we just don't have the time to sit and think about it these days. *grin*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site »