Friday, October 21, 2005

Needin' a little creativity....

This week has been busy as I've been preparing for our worship team this Sunday. I just can't seem to pull it together these days. Half of my team is unavailable this week and we don't have much time for songs so I'm wondering if I shouldn't skip the practice on Saturday night and go with a smaller team. It would help if I could even figure out the songs I'm going to use. I'm stumped....maybe suffering some brain fatigue. *grin* Well I'd better get cracking as I only have an hour to finish up this morning and make lunch before I head to school and then off to a birthday party this evening with the boys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »