Friday, October 14, 2005

Today may be the last day of harvest! Ladger's heading out to our last field - the one that got hit the hardest by hail this summer. There's a good chance he'll get out there and decide it's not worth the fuel to harvest it. If not, it will be another three days until we are finished. Either way, things are wrapping up and none of us will be sorry to see this season come to an end.

Rory's birthday is this Sunday and the gift we ordered for him hasn't arrived yet. I wonder if I should not let on that it's his birthday and celebrate it later - at this point he has no idea when his birthday is so it probably wouldn't hurt.

The boys are watching cartoons and I have a little time this morning to get the house caught up a bit before I head to school for the afternoon to teach music lessons. So I'd better git!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »