Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Rory's a lucky boy! Monday he got gifts from us. Tuesday he got gifts from Grandma & Grandpa and today he was ecstatic to receive yet another parcel in the mail from his other Grammie! I think he's hoping his birthday never comes to an end.

We had MOPS on Tuesday and our craft was card-making. But I was surprised that a few were not used to my free-style way of doing things. Some prefer to follow a specific set of instructions and copy a sample done up ahead of time. It amazes me the difference in personalities at times. I love getting ideas from others but I love to dive in and see what I come up with on my own too. There's such a feeling of accomplishment in creating something. I thought the end result was incredible - some brilliant looking cards were made. And I hope those who thought they couldn't do it were pleasantly surprised at what they came up with.

I got a parcel with music I had ordered so I'm up late playing piano. I'd better get to bed as I have a long day tomorrow (teaching music lessons).

No comments: