Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Blog Bungler

Some of you may have noticed my 'new' look. It happened by accident. Last night I couldn't sleep around 3:30am so I had the brilliant idea of making a blogging entry with one of the pieces I recorded but then I made a big boo-boo and lost most of my template. What a mess at that hour of the day! So I was grateful for the Blogger templates which enabled me to get up and running again without losing the rest of the night. Moral: Don't mess around with your blog settings in the middle of the night. One doesn't tend to be terribly bright when sleep deprived!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look Andrea...i'm up because i can't sleep either. sigh.

Islandsparrow said...

The colours are nice on the eyes. Are you going to stay with it?

Andrea said...

Hi, I am planning to stay with it - I was ready for a change anyway
:-)

Carol said...

I remember going through the templates at Blogger, and this was my favorite!

Unknown said...

And copy, paste and save your template to a word doc on your hard-drive, so that if you ever do lose it again, at least you can painlessly add back all your links and sidebar stuff. Ask me how I know? ;^) I've blundered big-time before! LOL
I looks lovely here.

Unknown said...

Um, I meant to say "IT" looks lovely here, not "I" looks lovely, hehehehe, I do NOT looks lovely here right now. LOL