Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Music Festival

I had my first two students play in the music festival yesterday. I'm so proud of both of these girls as they are eleven and it was the first time they played in the festival. And one of them practices on a keyboard without weighted keys. And they're playing with kids who have probably played in festival quite a few years already. They both did very well and while there were some flaws, much of it gained some positive remarks from the adjudicator. I was so proud of both of them.

2 comments:

Islandsparrow said...

My daughter is playing in our music festival in April.March in E flat. I've been going to music festivals since I was in grade 1! Playing myself or watching all my children sing or play piano or both! They're great opportunities.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »